Thanks for looking up pricing — while we're in beta, Timeretain is free to use.
- What happens when Timeretain goes out of beta?
- Thanks for trying out Timeretain! If you created an account during the beta, you'll receive two months free when we move to a subscription-based model.
- Can I stop using Timeretain if I decide it's not for me?
- Your data is your data: an export is always available. You are therefore always free to switch to a competitor.
- What will Timeretain's price be when it goes out of beta?
- Fair question! This depends on various factors. Regardless, though, you can expect it to be less than the equivalent of ten dollars a month.
- Where can I leave feedback?
- firstname.lastname@example.org — your feedback is most welcome.